eCO2 is a cutting-edge laser procedure in which lasers are used to provide smoother, clearer and more youthful-looking skin. The eCO2 procedure typically has immediate effects, such as:
- Tightening the skin of the face
- Removing sun spots
- Reducing pore size
- Reducing wrinkles
- Reducing acne scars via soft tissue
- Reducing other textural irregularities
Due to the continued collagen production following the eCO2 treatment, there is progressive improvement in the appearance of the treated skin for six months following the procedure.
The benefits of the eCO2 laser procedure are varied, and include:
- The procedure can be performed quickly, typically in about an hour
- Only local anesthesia is necessary
- eCO2 is safe and effective
- Significant improvement can be seen after just one treatment
If you are interested in learning more about the eCO2 laser treatment, or scheduling a consultation appointment about your facial plastic surgery options, please contact us today.